West Valley Motor Vehicle Title Express Is Expanding Alternative Service Options as a precaution, due to the ongoing health situation. Please call (623)977-0929 x 105 for assistance with registration renewals, Permits (3-day, 30-day or 90-day resident or non-resident), Address Changes, De-insured Notices, Renewal of Permanent Disability Placards or the need for additional Permanent Disability Placards, Sold Notices, Replacement License Plates, Duplicate Registration, Lost Tab or the need to Add or Update Insurance requirements. Some transactions may require additional documentation.
- Effective Wednesday, May 20, 2020 we will resume
road testing. All applicants requesting the driving portion of the test must
wear a mask and gloves to protect themselves and our staff due to the Covid19
Pandemic and the CDC Guidelines
- For general questions and customer information, please give us a call from 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., Monday – Friday and Saturday from 9:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. so that we can assist you with these alternative service options if you are unable to come in.
- All Title Transactions must come into the office including title transfers, duplicate titles and adding or deleting a lienholder.
- All Driver’s License Services including the new Federal Arizona Travel ID can be completed here but you must come into the office. NO APPOINTMENT IS NECESSARY!
- To Protect Your Health, we have incorporated Social Distancing by limiting the number of customers to 10 in the office at one time.
- We are taking extra safety precautions by ensuring our staff is continuously sanitizing our counters and seating area after each transaction for the safety of our customers and our staff.
- Due to the changes the Governor has implemented, if you feel sick please utilize our Alternative Service Options.
- During this time, the preferred payment method is debit or credit card. We will accept cash, if needed.